What are some of your favorite love songs?
Are we talking about traditional “I love you, this all works out” love songs or “love is amazing, nasty, messy, horrible and wonderful but it breaks you in two” love songs?
In any case I will share both
- Dream a Little Dream of Me - Ella Fitzgerald
- Something’s Got A Hold of Me - Etta James
- Lovesong - The Cure
- We’re Going to Be Friends- The White Stripes
- For Emma - Bon Iver
- Sea of Love - Cat Power
- Hallelujah- Jeff Buckley
- My Funny Valentine- Chet Baker
- I Want to Know What Love is - Foreigner
- Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
- Try a Little Tenderness- Otis Redding
- Let’s Stay Together - Al Green
- Embraceable You- Billie Holiday
- La-La Means I Love You- The Delfonics
- I Put a Spell on You- Nina Simone
- A Sunday Kind of Love - Etta James
- You’ve Really Got a Hold On Me - The Miracles
- They Can’t Take That Away from Me- Sarah Vaughan
- I Will Survive- Gloria Gaynor
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine- Marvin Gaye
- Rolling in the Deep- Adele
- I Fall to Pieces - Patsy Cline
- It Ain’t Me Babe- Bob Dylan
- Not About Love - Fiona Apple
- Maps- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Barracuda- Heart
You know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later they’re as dull as a brick? Then there’s other people, when you meet them you think, “Not bad. They’re okay.” And then you get to know them and… and their face just sort of becomes them. Like their personality’s written all over it. And they just turn into something so beautiful.
Reblogged from Litter London With Lonely Hearts
When people walk away from you, let them go. You shouldn’t have to talk them into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, and coming to see you, because if they really cared about you in the first place; they would not be going anywhere.
Reblogged from LIVE
A website dedicated to the things that inspire a young woman with a good head on her shoulders, an overactive imagination and a constant question on her mind: what kind of woman is she?