|Me:||Hmmmm....prom dresses don't get prettier.|
|Mom:||They never do.|
|(After going on facebook and seeing the new rush of prom photos.)|
- thesecretnews reblogged this from thatkindofwoman
- ramblingally said: yes, they never do, and it never fails to depress me.
- ramblingally likes this
- eightcastles said: Ugh I find the majority of today’s prom dresses to be distasteful and tacky.
- alaskananian likes this
- feels-on-wheels likes this
- awayy likes this
- intuitiveinsomniac likes this
- beccasayhi likes this
- geraldaisy likes this
- lafeeverte likes this
- tolivemagnificently likes this
- michellecarl likes this
- buns-theladybot likes this
- projectpoppy likes this
- watsthepointe reblogged this from thatkindofwoman
- theblackfinnedsheep likes this
- a-simple-answer likes this
- l4yercak3 said: it’s like a competition to show the most skin in the most glittery gown in the tackiest way possible!
- tailorable likes this
- meghaninmotion likes this
- parsleysagerosemarythyme said: WHY DONT PROM DRESSES CHANGE WITH FASHION!!! I don’t get it! Who is behind this tacky conspiracy??
- hellorivermonster likes this
- byrdseed likes this
- ephe likes this
- thatkindofwoman posted this
A website dedicated to the things that inspire a young woman with a good head on her shoulders, an overactive imagination and a constant question on her mind: what kind of woman is she?