Seven favorite scents:
- Chanel No. 5, it reminds me of the times my mom would wear it, or the years I would press my wrist against the bottles to get a tiny bit of it to follow me around. And finally now that I wear it.
- Hot summer sun tomatoes.
- The quick intake of some of my male friend’s cologne.
- When I break open my hot, just baked french bread.
- Gasoline, mixed with oil and a little barn or garage grime.
- Rain and fresh cut grass, together. After a heavy summer rain.
- Wood shavings, like in a stall in a barn, or on the floor of a workshop.