What do you find therapeutic when it comes to getting over someone?
- Cooking, the more people the better.
- A strong drink, but not overindulging.
- Listening to Ceremony by New Order on repeat for a couple hours.
- Writing a letter to them, then burning it.
- Letting yourself hurt.
- Not letting anyone tell you that it wasn’t special.
- Realizing it’s just making you stronger.
- Do my hair, and makeup. Put on a fancy dress, and go to a dive bar and kick ass on the pool table.
- Go to the movies alone.
- Hug someone.
- Put on Nancy Sinatra and dance around your apartment singing along to These Boots Are Made for Walking
- Working out til your legs hurt, and you are exhausted then listening to Someone Like You and weeping for a bit.
- Waking up the next day and realizing that you are totally and completely independent and responsible for only your feelings.