- Height/Build. Instinctually, I love tall broad shoulders guys. Mostly because I am a tall, curvy woman.
- Hair/Facial hair: I don’t really care how you wear your hair/ facial hair as long as your maintain it and it suits your personality. Please no mutton chops, or chin straps.
- Dress: I don’t want to meet you on a Friday night at the bar with you wearing basketball shorts and flip flops. Please, no more. Also, don’t traipse around the MET in White running shoes and khakis.
- Humor: Don’t take yourself too seriously. Though, if you have the tall and brooding thing going on…. Mr. Darcy got the girl? RIght?
- Intelligence: Now, I am not asking if you graduated with honors, or even if you went to college. Be able to stimulate my mind.
- Knowledge of Pop Culture: I make bad jokes about current topics, be able to fire a couple back in my direction.
- A strong sense of self: Know what you want. Go for it. I try to , why shouldn’t the guys I hang out with.
- Honesty: Don’t jerk my chain. Don’t pretend to be something you aren’t to me. Also, let me know when I am being an over romantic fool, I will get over it after a little huffing and puffing.
If this is regarding any companion then I have to say as long as you and I have stimulating conversations, things in common and a mutual love for animals I think we should get along just fine. Also to come to think of it, if you match up with the majority of the personality traits above, I bet we will get along just fine.