Crown Braid Chignon Tutorial
1. French braid front section of hair from one ear to the other. Leave end of braid out until Step 7.
2. Take the top section of hair, tease it and pin securely with bobby pins creating a half up – half down look.
3. Then starting on one side of the hair take a section of hair, twist it and bring it the opposite side and pin it with bobby pins. Make sure to cover the previously secured bobby pins from Step 1.
4. + 5. Then take the remaining “tail” from the section of hair just pinned with an additional section of hair, creating one section of hair, twist and bring it the opposite side and pin securely with bobby pins directly under the previous twist.
6. Repeat the process until there is no longer any more sections on either side and you are left with just the “tails”.
7. + 8. Pin the remaining “tails” by twisting and overlapping, mimicking the overlap twist look.
9. + 10. After all hair is twisted and pinned, bring the braid into the back and secure with bobby pins. Making the “tail” of the braid mimic the already pinned twists.
11. After all is hair and braid is pinned securely, gently tug at hair creating a looser more full look.
Reblogged from STYLED & WED
- thayddeytilooth reblogged this from styledandwed
- leavethelighton likes this
- sethothousuez reblogged this from styledandwed
- smesheshetut likes this
- laniemitchel reblogged this from whatawhimsicalwedding
- themidgardiansongstress likes this
- wellsomething reblogged this from katherinedarling
- laceandbouquets reblogged this from my-fairytale-wedding-dream
- neverjay reblogged this from tipsy-arachnid
- mysameoldstory likes this
- skimthestars likes this
- liberty-53000 reblogged this from chase-thewind
- liberty-53000 likes this
- danalala likes this
- nessa-lou likes this
- green-eyed-virgo likes this
- she-screep likes this
- freshlybrewedlives reblogged this from midnightshivers
- chase-thewind reblogged this from midnightshivers
- sasstiel-of-the-lord likes this
- everyone-runs-out-of-time likes this
- feelslikeacomingofage likes this
- intothewildstorm likes this
- prettydreamsunderbluesky likes this
- the-dreamery likes this
- breakingpoiint likes this
- malkahandindya reblogged this from midnightshivers
- maria-sijbers likes this
- explorblr likes this
- midnightshivers reblogged this from midnightshivers
- denizencolours likes this
- demonspya reblogged this from moved-tba
- his-cape-my-floor likes this
- adventureswithdragons likes this
- greatestlake likes this
- nancyismealsoaswell reblogged this from fuckyounancy
- theflowerbookworm likes this
- zeerefs reblogged this from candyshark
- candyshark reblogged this from styledandwed
- malfoysdraco reblogged this from fannyann
- mjcerutti likes this
- fleetestfoxes likes this
- kkatwoman reblogged this from miraclesandmeatballs
- heavenscheek reblogged this from theflamboyantpedantic
- vitchcrafts reblogged this from styledandwed
- niallactic reblogged this from fannyann
A website dedicated to the things that inspire a young woman with a good head on her shoulders, an overactive imagination and a constant question on her mind: what kind of woman is she?