Crown Braid Chignon Tutorial
1. French braid front section of hair from one ear to the other. Leave end of braid out until Step 7.
2. Take the top section of hair, tease it and pin securely with bobby pins creating a half up – half down look.
3. Then starting on one side of the hair take a section of hair, twist it and bring it the opposite side and pin it with bobby pins. Make sure to cover the previously secured bobby pins from Step 1.
4. + 5. Then take the remaining “tail” from the section of hair just pinned with an additional section of hair, creating one section of hair, twist and bring it the opposite side and pin securely with bobby pins directly under the previous twist.
6. Repeat the process until there is no longer any more sections on either side and you are left with just the “tails”.
7. + 8. Pin the remaining “tails” by twisting and overlapping, mimicking the overlap twist look.
9. + 10. After all hair is twisted and pinned, bring the braid into the back and secure with bobby pins. Making the “tail” of the braid mimic the already pinned twists.
11. After all is hair and braid is pinned securely, gently tug at hair creating a looser more full look.
- malfoysdraco reblogged this from fannyann
- mjcerutti likes this
- fleetestfoxes likes this
- kkatwoman reblogged this from miraclesandmeatballs
- maybeyoushouldtry reblogged this from theflamboyantpedantic
- vitchcrafts reblogged this from fuckyeahweddingideas
- lovtommo reblogged this from fannyann
- niallactic reblogged this from fannyann
- freespir0t likes this
- filene likes this
- explousive reblogged this from fannyann
- macadameia likes this
- zouiamarauders likes this
- princetoninacroptop reblogged this from fannyann
- unicornamonghorses likes this
- homewego reblogged this from fannyann
- miraclesandmeatballs reblogged this from fannyann
- existentialbbabe likes this
- ayoitsdelcampo likes this
- cop-lights likes this
- cuntstruck likes this
- poofvamoosesonofa likes this
- juniper-dreaming likes this
- nothing-is-impossible-after-i likes this
- jeniraaawr reblogged this from fannyann
- biggrumpybaby likes this
- under1water likes this
- wrong-side-of-the-right-bed reblogged this from fannyann
- desumau5 likes this
- companionkayla reblogged this from fannyann
- makeusupbitch reblogged this from fannyann
- looks-so-good-i-might-die likes this
- chastityandperversity likes this
- hazelgracelancaster likes this
- onedirectionluver27 reblogged this from fannyann
- onedirectionluver27 likes this
- tragicmisstep likes this
- conflouised likes this
- michaelclford likes this
- coffeeshopau likes this
- curlycombover likes this
- fannyann reblogged this from fannyann
- outofmylaboratory reblogged this from chazkeats
- firefliesandcyanide likes this
- wildwolfmoon likes this
- thewoman-king likes this
- coloursilluminateweareshining reblogged this from davostating
- journiesofthesoul reblogged this from thatkindofwoman
A website dedicated to the things that inspire a young woman with a good head on her shoulders, an overactive imagination and a constant question on her mind: what kind of woman is she?