Crown Braid Chignon Tutorial
1. French braid front section of hair from one ear to the other. Leave end of braid out until Step 7.
2. Take the top section of hair, tease it and pin securely with bobby pins creating a half up – half down look.
3. Then starting on one side of the hair take a section of hair, twist it and bring it the opposite side and pin it with bobby pins. Make sure to cover the previously secured bobby pins from Step 1.
4. + 5. Then take the remaining “tail” from the section of hair just pinned with an additional section of hair, creating one section of hair, twist and bring it the opposite side and pin securely with bobby pins directly under the previous twist.
6. Repeat the process until there is no longer any more sections on either side and you are left with just the “tails”.
7. + 8. Pin the remaining “tails” by twisting and overlapping, mimicking the overlap twist look.
9. + 10. After all hair is twisted and pinned, bring the braid into the back and secure with bobby pins. Making the “tail” of the braid mimic the already pinned twists.
11. After all is hair and braid is pinned securely, gently tug at hair creating a looser more full look.
Reblogged from FYWI!
- future-focus1 likes this
- sheworeayellowribbon likes this
- yekslupak likes this
- betterwalls reblogged this from brighteyedmorning
- brighteyedmorning reblogged this from the-grace-of-southern-charm
- laminuitpluie likes this
- aika1974 likes this
- boo-rat likes this
- amongseafarers likes this
- ibrokeapot likes this
- degausses likes this
- lordecurls reblogged this from santasacademy
- moon-ado0o likes this
- lunalovegooed likes this
- asterillusion reblogged this from zaphylla
- elilah likes this
- stilerhoechlin likes this
- mynameisnotjambalaya likes this
- ow-my-fingers reblogged this from buggerygrips
- couldbdangerous likes this
- glimmerasyouwill likes this
- go3stars1sun likes this
- starpalatrek reblogged this from oswin-underscore
- dawnwandering likes this
- weirdstrangekid likes this
- oswin-underscore reblogged this from buggerygrips
- codleyjamgan likes this
- buggerygrips reblogged this from comethefupinorfupthefupoff
- madmanwithaquattro likes this
- january11th likes this
- comethefupinorfupthefupoff reblogged this from westernsky
- comethefupinorfupthefupoff likes this
- westernsky reblogged this from fuckyeahweddingideas
- be-the-change likes this
- it-struck-me-that likes this
- opaquerie likes this
- tangerinelights reblogged this from thatkindofwoman
- heroic-intent likes this
- sundaydriveryeah likes this
- muse-of-water reblogged this from aliceinasgard
- henna-and-her-devising-blog likes this
- kakkoma likes this
- effortlesslydashing reblogged this from ruffles-n-sequins
- myhairsmellsdelicious reblogged this from throughthescryingglass
- dinkyrabbitpoop likes this
- thescentofwhiteroses reblogged this from throughthescryingglass
- thescentofwhiteroses likes this
- islandtyphoon likes this
- russleroq reblogged this from kilisbutt
- onyourhorizon likes this
A website dedicated to the things that inspire a young woman with a good head on her shoulders, an overactive imagination and a constant question on her mind: what kind of woman is she?