Over on the ‘gram the vibes are very summer. Wood surfaces, greens are greener, the days are longer and hotter.
Details: Brussell Sprouts sautéed in bacon grease, plant dudes, berry hunters with the pup out at my parents, rooting some plants, locally grown veggies made into a mid-day salad, popcorn with a bit of salt to combat snack cravings, frozen blueberries + cucumbers + ice + water, postcard from my sister taaylow from Denali.
- The pups. Izzy the hound mix, and Cooper the Jack. After hair cuts and before bath time.
- Popcorn & card games.
- Welcoming committee at the farm, a stray named Tommy who has now become the top tomcat on campus.
- My favorite shelf of knickknacks and plants.
- Magic hour with this handsome thoroughbred rescue, who up until a few years ago hated human contact. He had been locked up in a stall for months on end because no one could handle him. My mother proved otherwise. Now he’s well loved (spoiled) living in the lap of luxury.
Follow @tkowkat on instagram from more photos from my day to day.
Find me on Instagram for more personal created content and a glimpse in my day to day, @tkowkat.
- Tattly tats I still dream about a year after applied.
- Last night walking on a trail through my town.
- Brunch game strong, and if you’re wondering how i cook my eggs, it’s in the bacon grease. Or over easy in olive oil.
- Warm yourself twice.
- A glimpse into my “Headquarters” aka my kitchen/office.
- My favorite rug purchase.
- Sunday night we threw a going away party for my sister. I can’t believe she leaves for Alaska this Saturday Morning!
- My business partner, who loves that I work from home.
Just a couple things from over on my instagram: @tkowkat
Dressing up like “Carmen San Dindigo” as a friend said, had me laughing most of the day. Next, a pot of pulled pork with herbs a favorite as the weather is changing. Haha, who am I kidding, a favorite all the time. A bottle of Bulleit Rye, now stocked at my local spirits store I had to bring home. Finally, my Eastland Mocs, which I am having a difficult time not styling outfits around constantly.
This and that, and everything in between. I’m on instagram @tkowkat.
Very anxious for the summer yellows and oranges, cocktails with citrus, and breaking bread outside.
Boots at Vagabond in Old City | Glasses from Warby Parker they are the Finch | Shirt from Madewell |Thrifted sign | Rug Purchased from Vagabond | Fresh Baked French Bread based on Julia Child’s Recipe
Today on North 3rd St I saw this lovely little picture in my mind before I even captured it.
Some beautiful things in my life for the past few weeks from New York to Philadelphia to Home which is in between…
For more follow me on instagram: @tkowkat